As Per Government University Research Project For Professor – IP is very important in computer network and today through this article we will understand that how domain works and how does any API work between registrar and registry and we will also know about that API configuration.
Domain API Allow You to Advance Management of Your Domain.
When we are looking for domain API it means we are looking for the advanced customization of domains. With the help of domain API more flexibility and management of the domain is provided by registry and API also allow to run command directly on the registry server and Registrar server and correlation between them.
Getting Started With Domain API
Domain API allows the user how to directly run the API code on the registry server for running the API code on registry server you must contact for the registry E for giving you the source of API code.
Note: When you run domain API you should request for the https secure socket for security purpose, so that when you manage your domain securely.
As we know domain means IP, Which you may check Here. So you may run your Domain API both on Domain or DNS IP.
Domain Name: http://www.reilsolar.com/
Domain DNS IP: http://220.127.116.11/
How Domain Forwarding Work: http://dsscmuzaffarpur.in/ forwarding to other Domain.
When You open both the above link you will find the website/server, because the domain works on DNS IP. (You may edit this DNS IP from your registry domain portal – Use “A” for IPv4 Address and “AAA” for IPv6 )
Command for Accessing the Domain API
search, register, delete, renew, push, transfer
Please Note: Domain API returns the results in an XML format.
<Price>10.99 in USD</Price>
Steps For Running Domain API Command
- Register on Any Domain Registrar or Domain Registry. (For fast result you should register on domain registry not on domain registrar)
- Ask for Domain API Access URL and Access Key and fill it on Domain and key field.
- Use Example1 to run Doman API Command on either Domain or on Either DNS IP. (For fast result you should use Example1 DNS IP not the Domain Name)
- You access and manage your domain directly from Domain API.
- You May also use advance Domain API for more functionality on domain.